Thursday, November 20, 2014

project 1




1. In this project we learned how to use mask and selections in our project for web design. I learned how to use mask tool in this project by selecting the part and using quick select tool and then clicking quick select again. We also learned how to use selections in our project by making selections to a part in our project and adding things to it like Hue/Satuartion.
2. The part that I like in this project was how we got to make and add selections and masks to this project that was the best part in selections i add hue and saturation and lower the brightness and aslo add a mask to the project so I can move the picture around 
3. This project relates to web design because when you create a website you will use what you did in this project to create it by adding masks and selections to a website that you will create .

No comments:

Post a Comment