Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Project 8 Brochure

 Kevin Martinez
Visual Design
3/23/15


This was my final draft of my brochure project with my group memebers. I was in charged of doing 2 pictures and doing panells 3 and 4. the picture i did was the main picture which was the six flags logo and the map of the rides and games in six flags. What i did to the six flags logo was the thing we learned from the periovus lesson which was puppet wrap. To do this puppet wrap i did it in photoshop cs6 and i placed the image in photoshop then i click on edit and puppet wrap then i would but points on the logo's, i but 8 points in this image then i click on a point and i would move that part of the image up or down. I did this to the image and it came out like that. The I had to do panels 3 and 4 of this brochure. What i wrote on the 3rd panel was i list some of the activities and rides in six flags. I list all the activites and rides in six flags in the 3rd panel. In the 4th panel i list all the foods and drinks the park has.My team memebers were Khirul, Samuel, and Dorant. This was what i did for my project 8 which was a group project brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment