ITHS
Visual Design
2/3/15
A. During the Fall semester I think that I did very well in the fall semester. I did all my work, and did ok im my labs and projects for the fall semester. I think that I can improve my garde in visual design for the spring semester. The thing i can improve more in the spring term is the foloowing i can improve my projects, and labs a little more to make it better. Those are the things i can do to improve and thats what i did in the fall semster to.
B. During the fall term i learned lots of things like how to use photoshop CS6 and InDesign CS6. I learned all the different type of tools from photoshop CS6 and what they do and how to use them and use them in labs and projects. I also learn some of the basic tools of InDesign and how they work to. Those are the things that i learned from the fall semester so far in Visual Design.
C. The thing that i found particulary easy, fun and enjoyable about the fall semester was in photoshop CS6. The thing is was designing our logo for our future business and business card. I found that really fun, easy and enjoyably to do during the fall semster.
D. The thing that i found particualry hard, and challenging in the Fall Semster was in InDesign CS6. What i found hard was designing our final project which was making a business card. I found that hard because i didn't know how to use InDesign and how some of the different tools work. That's what I found really hard and challegning during the Fall Semster.
E. I found lots of ways on how i can improve my garde in Visual Design. I can inprove my lab works, i can make them better and with more design. I also can improve my projects and make them better and add more detail and use all the tools a little better in each of my projects.
F. Everything I have expiried in tha Fall Semster was very vitual. What i found very vitual was remebering all the tools of photoshop and InDesign. I also founnd very vitual was each project and lab works we did this past semster. Those are all the things i found vitual in the fall semster.
No comments:
Post a Comment