Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project Reflection

Kevin Martinez
I.T.H.S
Visual Design
2/4/15

        The process i followed i have followed to create my project were the one we got on the sheet. I also did another process to create my work which was looking at examples of former project boards. From looking at those two process i did i create my project board for the Business Card project. That was the two process i followed to create my project.
       Following this two process i used to create my project it made my project board and written part of the project look more efficent. Using those process it made my Business Card look more effient by adding all the details needed to add. I also made my essay look more effiecent by following all the process that it was written in the sheet for the essay and the defintion look more effiecent.
      There are lots of ways that i could improve on my project board and the written part of my project too. The first thing i could do in my project board to improve is add a little more detail to do essay's and add a little more pictures in my defintions and add pictures in my essay's. I could also add more details to the background of my project board and add pictures about InDesign and business cards and also add color to my background.

No comments:

Post a Comment